- Ricci curvature
- View information about the authors or journals publishing on the topic.
- Fan Chung
- View the researcher profile for the graph theorist Fan Chung. It shows her papers, co-authors, etc.
- Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles University in Prague
- View the profile for an organization: People associated with the organization, their publications, the co-author patterns, etc.
- Annals of Mathematics
- View information about a venue, e.g., a scientific journal or scientific conference. Here, the journal Annals of Mathematics, its recently published papers and their authors, topics, citation patterns etc.
- European Mathematical Society
- View information about a publisher, here the European Mathematical Society, with, e.g., the journals it publishes.
- Fellow of the American Mathematical Society
- View information about this award.
Scholia can show multiple items together.
- Institute of Mathematics and Statistics at University of São Paulo and Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences in New York City
- Compare two or more organizations. Here a comparison between two math-centric institutions with collaborating researchers, number of publications and citations.
- Tim Gowers, Maryam Mirzakhani, Terence Tao, Maryna Viazovska
- Compare four Fields Medalists.
- National Autonomous University of Mexico and density functional theory
- Explore what people affiliated with this institution have published on the topic.
- University of Melbourne and ggplot2
- Explore what people affiliated with this institution have published using this open-source data visualization software.
If you know the external identifier of a concept, then Scholia can make a lookup based on it:
- Look up 0000-0002-6024-466X that is identifying theoretical physicist Mustapha Ishak-Boushaki.
- Redirect via a DOI.
- Redirect via GitHub username, here @vcvpaiva to Brazilian logician Valeria Correa Vaz de Paiva.
- Look up by Twitter username @monsoon0. This will identify integrable systems researcher Nalini Joshi and redirect to her Scholia page.
- Redirects also work for organizations, here zbMATH.
- Redirect via VIAF identifier, here to ethnomathematician Jama Musse Jama.